Why D&D can’t write woman part two(x)
Show!Asha(still in denial of “Yara”)
- is reduced to the stereotype of a “bitchy tomboy”.
- d&d think that the viewers are so dumb enough to mix a wildling woman up with an ironborn princess.
- the one and only glorious gemma whelan being the only comfort of this role.
- waste of wonderful canon!characte.
- repeatedly insults theon by calling him a cunt.
- bullies theon all the time for the sake of it.
- not enough screentime or character development, when we get scenes with random whores who needn’t be there.
- doesn’t show much of her softer side until season 3, but she is only in season 3 for like 5 minutes.
- isn’t nearly as badass as her book counterpart until season .
- No but what the fuck is a Yara though?
- is a motherfucking q u e e n.
- doesn’t care about husbands, wants adventures instead.
- is married to her axe, and her dirk is her suckling babe.
- doesn’t let anyone tell her she can’t do anything(kingsmoot anyone?).
- is a real heartbreaker.
- hates the word cunt.
- is not a “proper lady wishing for a husband and children”, yet she still stands up for her own sex; something which the showrunners see as a myth.
- nr1 badass gangsta biatch 101.
- loves pretty boys, and they love her even more.
- totally confident with her sexuality, and takes no shit for it.
- despite being the n1 badass gangsta biatch, she is kind, witty, clever and takes no shit.
- never lets anyone bring her down for being a woman.
- is a developed and interesting character who breaks stereotypes.
Why D&D can’t write woman part one(x)
- is reduced to the depressing stereotype of “strange foreign seductress with evil morals”.
- mock davos for his son’s death.
- taunts davos and pretty much blames the battle of blackwater on him.
- has an evil vagina.
- is reduced to nothing more than a nice ass and a mad woman.
- seduces stannis.
- actually gets naked at all apart from the birthing scene.
- pretty much only used to be a sexual object or an antagonistic socio-path.
- manipulates selyse into madness.
- taunts maester cressen, and gives him a smug look as he dies.
- is shown as “evil” when allowing people to burn, while daenerys is shown as a “hero” when doing so.
- never mocks maester cressen, is never cruel to him.
- knows that cressen wants to poison her, but tells him that he doesn’t have to, giving him an outlet and a choice.
- is friendly with selyse, but doesn’t manipulate her into madness.
- doesn’t manipulate selyse into burning her own brother.
- is only implied to have slept with stannis.
- offers her condolences to davos for his loss.
- actually respects ser davos.
- her drive of helping stannis and saving the realm is a lot more proufound.
- is much more than a sex object with questionable morals.
- is regarded as a very beautiful woman, but not a sex object.
- makes devan stay at the wall, cause she wishes not for davos to lose any more sons.
- doesn’t care that davos never swears to harm her.
- is the only one to visit davos when he is imprisoned.
- is actually a human being, with human emotions.
- doesn’t blame davos for stannis’ loss at the blackwater, cause davos was not the once to convince stannis not to bring her along.
has this been done yet
omg PLUTO BABY D:
The sun should be all like:
"earth bby pls if it werent for me youd be pretty much fucked up ur cheeky, blue lil’ ass a log tim ago1111"
Les Miserables Edit Meme - [1/5] Colours
And Revolution takes a human form in Enjolras. Don’t be fooled, because he may seem like your typical terrible, passionate, angel-faced activist. But in reality, he’s so much more than that.
RED AND BLACK IN THE SKY REVOLUTIONS IN THE AIR AND BABY FRANCE IS IN YOUR EYES
Oh great, I’ll never hear the lyrics to that song the same way again……..
Discojolras and Go-Go Grantaire
My new favorite Les Mis related thing EVER.
Jesus fuckin’ Christ…
Well, fuck…have you ever been cockblocked by an entire country before, hmm?
Les Mis as a Mockumentary → Enjolras gets asked about the relationship between that random old man at the barricade and Spy Guy.